The academic architecture of the PGPM programme is divided into two semesters:
The first semester helps participants develop a strong foundation in core management fundamentals. Key features:
- Functional courses: Courses across Quantitative methods, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Information Management
- Individual growth: Communication skills, PG Lab, Science of Spirituality, Critical Thinking, People Management
The second semester offers participants a deeper dive into their chosen area of specialization. Key features:
- Specialization Phase: Courses offered in the functional areas of Finance, Information Management, Marketing and Operations & Supply Chain.
- International Immersion: Specialised courses at international partner schools in a three week period.
- Integration Phase and General Electives Phase: Courses offering integrative and cross functional learning