PGPM admissions follow the rolling interview process. Outstanding candidates receive an offer letter even before the closing date of admissions. Rolling admissions and early offers facilitate smooth transition from a full-time job to a full-time management programme. PGPM seeks individuals with consistent academic records, relevant professional experience, versatile achievements and diverse interests who are determined to impact positive changes in their career graphs.
Disclaimer: Admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) at S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is strictly based on merit. SPJIMR does not have any quota, management or otherwise. The assessment of an applicant is on the basis of his/her profile, the qualifying entrance scores and the interview process. SPJIMR communicates directly with all the shortlisted candidates. SPJIMR never appoints an intermediary (whether an individual or organisation) under any circumstance to approach any candidate with claims of confirmed admission, for a fee or otherwise. SPJIMR strongly recommends that you do not get involved in such transactions.
Note: As per the AICTE Notification (F.no. 1-101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019), all admission related grievances will be looked into by the institute’s Grievance Redressal Committee (email@example.com) and the Ombudsperson appointed as per this notification.
● Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university
● Minimum five years of relevant work experience at the time of commencement of the programme
● GMAT/CAT scores accepted
● Scores for GMAT taken between August 31, 2018 – September 30, 2023 or CAT scores for year 2020, 2021 and 2022.
● GMAT scores have to be submitted through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12)
● GMAT score can be submitted by September – October.
For more details, click here
● Applicants must fill the online application form on the online admission portal between September -October.
● Application processing fee is INR 2000.
*Application fee is subject to revision and is non-refundable.
Applicants are shortlisted based on their profiles. A candidate’s profile is evaluated using the following criteria:
● Academic record
● Relevance of work experience in specialization applied for versatility and achievements
● Interviews of shortlisted applicants will be conducted on a rolling basis
For details, click here