GCPE’s Target Audience
The GCPE is a curated offering targeted at bright undergraduates and fresh graduates (from any discipline) who possess an entrepreneurial streak. If you keep track of and are excited by the idea of being a part of the startup ecosystem or even contribute to innovations within corporate India, then the GCPE is the programme you are looking for!
- It will allow you to explore the entrepreneurship space in India at a young age or even get a headstart in India’s start-up ecosystem and unleash a new “you”.
- It will allow you to be a part of India’s premier B-School and Build networks with like-minded individuals and the community of entrepreneurs associated with SPJIMR’s CFBE
- Access to mentoring and funding networks through vRddhi-a unique venture accelerator platform launched by CFBE
- Access to incubation facilities post-programme with Sardar Patel Technology Business Incubator SP-TBI (sptbi.com), located within the Bhavan’s campus. Andheri. Incubation facilities are subject to terms & conditions of SP-TBI
- Opportunity to network with entrepreneurs from the startup ecosystem and family business ecosystem and participate in seminars and workshops like Beta start
- It offers you an opportunity to build your profile and help you differentiate your CV for better career prospects
- It offers you an opportunity to upskill yourself through cultivating a wide range of essential skills required for entrepreneurial endeavours, academic and professional pursuits
- It provides you with the convenience of learning over the weekend, and at a price which can only be called a “steal deal”
- You receive a Certificate of Participation from SPJIMR’s CFBE
GCPE Salient Features
- Led by top practitioner faculty of SPJIMR with hands-on experience in entrepreneurship
- Curriculum and pedagogy designed to foster and nurture entrepreneurial intent and a business creation mindset.
- Conducted over one month during weekends on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings
- Deliver at the end of 1 month: “The most terrific business idea” to solve “The wickedest problems that India faces” with mentoring hours for the Final Presentation
- A SPark Tank to evaluate the in-house ‘sparks’ on the business ideas
- Conducted in a Hybrid mode, with two days on campus (participants can exercise the option of doing these online as well)
- Opportunity to receive mentoring from SPJIMR faculty even after the programme
- Opportunity to meet and build networks with like-minded individuals and the community of entrepreneurs associated with SPJIMR.
- On completion of the programme, refund of a partial fee to successful participants (see details in the Programme Structure section)
- SPJIMR, a top ten B-School in India, has pioneered the MBA programme for Family Managed Businesses for over 25 years.
- SPJIMR is among five founding members of the National Entrepreneurship Network initiated by the US-based Wadhwani Foundation to promote entrepreneurship in India.
- SPJIMR’s faculty is a mix of accomplished academicians with extensive industry exposure and includes teaching entrepreneurs from small and medium enterprises.
- SPJIMR has been consistently ranked amongst India’s Top 5 B-schools by various reputed international and national B-school surveys. It is recognised by Financial Times Masters in Management (FT MiM) Rankings 2023 as the #1 B-school in India and #40 in the world.
|Dates of the Programme
|2 ( Sun )
|8 – 9 ( Sat & Sun )
|22 – 23 ( Sat & Sun )
|29 – 30 ( Sat & Sun )
|13 – 14 ( Sat & Sun )
INR 25000 plus GST. A sum of INR 15000 shall be given as scholarship to the participant upon successful completion of the programme, which requires a minimum of 80% attendance and presenting the final presentation.
The fee can be paid in full on admission or in instalments as below:
- Registration Fee – INR 5000 + GST (18%) (To be paid at the time of admission)
- Balance Fee – INR 20000 + GST (18%) (To be paid by April 30, 2024)