- Conducted over two months during weekends on select Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Timings- Fridays and Saturdays- 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm and Sundays- 9.30 am to 1.00 pm
Dates of the Programme
|Dates of the Programme
||26, 27, 28 (Fri-Sun)
||2, 3, 4 (Fri-Sun)
||9, 10, 11 (Fri-Sun)
||17 & 18 (Sat-Sun)
||24 & 25 (Sat-Sun)
- An undergraduate / fresh graduate (from any stream) enrolled in any college, with an entrepreneurial streak and is comfortable with English.
- Good academic record with extracurricular or co-curricular activities pertaining to innovation, entrepreneurship, hobbies, designing/developing unique products and solutions through projects etc is desirable.
Participants desirous of joining the programme will need to
- Apply online by filling in an application form followed by the payment of application processing fees of Rs 900 through net banking/debit card/credit card. Note that the application processing fee is non-refundable in any case.
- Upon receipt of your application form, the admissions team would vett the application and send the confirmation mail to the applicant.The applicant will receive an intimation regarding programme fee payment details and further procedures.
- Upon receipt of mail, the applicant is required to pay the Programme fee and complete the admission formalities.
- The Program fee is INR 60,000 plus 18% GST, payable in full at the time of admission.The fees are non-refundable.The fees include the tuition fee component.The programme fee can be paid via NEFT / RTGS / IMPS / UPI.
- The programme fee can be paid in two instalments:
- First Instalment – INR 35000 + GST (18%)
- Second Instalment – INR 25000 + GST (18%)