Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university
- Five years of minimum and relevant full-time work experience before October 8, 2021
- GMAT/CAT scores accepted. Online GMAT score accepted this year as a special case
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 31, 2016 - August 31, 2021, or CAT scores for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Submit your GMAT scores through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12)
- Last date for submission of GMAT score is September 7, 2021
- Applications for admissions to the Class of 2022 have closed
Admissions & Early Offers
- Applications are examined for eligibility as soon as they are received.
- Outstanding candidates will receive an offer letter even before the closing date of admissions.
- Rolling Admissions and Early Offers help make the transition from a full-time job to a b school smoother.
- Applicants must fill the application form on the online admission portal by August 31, 2021.
- Applications processing fee is INR 1500.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail and through the admission portal.
- Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis typically from March to September.
- In view of the current COVID lockdown, interviews are being conducted in an online mode.
- Disclaimer: Admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) at S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is strictly based on merit. We do not have any management quota. SPJIMR communicates directly with all the shortlisted candidates. Under no circumstances will SPJIMR appoint an intermediary (whether an individual or organisation) to approach any candidate with claims of confirmed admission, for a fee or otherwise. In case you or your family members receive offers from intermediaries, we recommend that you do not get involved in such transactions.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Class of 2022
|Sr. No.||Fee Details||Amount INR (Indian Rupees)|
Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee
|4||Hostel fee (Shared accommodation)*||1,10,000|
|6||Career Services Fee||60,000|
|7||Fees for International Immersion **||3,80,000|
|8||Estimated cost for airfare, visa fees, airport transfer, insurance (Will be charged on actuals)||1,50,000|
*Amount is indicative and subject to the room allotted. Additional charges may vary between Rs.10,000 to 30,000
Participants must bear the expenses for food, personal travel and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay on campus. Food expenses on campus are generally expected to be approximately INR 1,00,000/.
**Participant must bear the expenses for lunch, dinner, other food and all other personal expenses at the time of International Immersion
The participant must possess a laptop and its cost must be borne by him/her
The participant must have an appropriate and valid health insurance policy and a valid passport. (To be produced at the time of On-Campus registration)
Expenses for the Development of Corporate Citizenship (DOCC) project module are to be borne by the participant. Approximate expenses for a modest accommodation and train travel are around INR 20,000 and will vary on a case to case basis.
The programme recognises that the participants will need to exercise authority and take responsibility for the performance of others. Its focus is on recognition of the values and skills each individual participant brings versus an effort to develop skills afresh. Placement is also designed to be an individualised process with personal company selection.
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a one-year full-time management programme (preceded by 3 months online learning), that enables candidates with 5 years of work experience and strong domain expertise, to move to expansive roles in general management.
On successful completion of the programme the participant will be awarded ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Executive’ (PGDM –Executive)
The Programme prepares candidates to lead larger teams and take on wider responsibilities in business through a pedagogy of learning by doing, case studies, interactive methods of teaching and business simulations form a part of the learning process. For complete details please visit www.spjimr.org/pgpm
No, it is compulsory and part of the curriculum. The expenses for the International Immersion are part of the overall fees.
Admissions Contact for PGPM
For any queries please reach out to:
Ms. Almas Shaikh
Manager - Marketing & Industry Integration, PGPM
As per the AICTE Notification (F.no. 1-101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019), all admission related grievances will be looked into by the institute's Grievance Redressal Committee (email@example.com) and the Ombudsperson appointed as per this notification.
For details on eligibility and the selection process Click Here