The programme is subsidised since it is part of the social commitment of the institute and, therefore, affordable and feasible for working people.
I. Participants sponsored by corporates / international NGOs & high-income candidates:
INR 3,00,000 (Three lakh only) + GST as applicable.
Payment terms: In advance – 2 options
- Full payment INR 3,00,000 + GST as applicable
- Term-wise payment: INR 1,00,000 + GST as applicable x 3 Terms
II. Participants from NGOs or those who are self-sponsored
INR 1,50,000 (One lakh fifty thousand only) + GST as applicable.
Payment terms: In advance – 3 options
- Full payment INR 1,50,000 + GST as applicable
- Term-wise payment: INR 50,000 + GST as applicable x 3 Terms
- Equal Monthly Instalments (EMI) – INR 16,100 per month for 11 months. First, EMI payment will have to be made for the confirmation of admission & for the remaining 10 EMIs, post-dated cheques will have to be submitted on the day of reporting.
III. Discount in fee
- For two or more persons joining from the same NGO, a concession of INR 10,000/- per candidate will be provided.
Scholarships are available for low-income deserving candidates.