The global transaction value for digital payments is estimated to reach US$12.4 trillion by 2025, and India is poised to contribute to nearly 2.2% of the world's digital payment market by 2023 alone (PCI & PWC, 2020). With tech-driven disruptions in financial services, financial institutions are seeking to future-proof the 'new normal' with FinTech and blockchain-enabled customer-centric financial innovation.
The Executive Certificate Programme in FinTech & Blockchain from S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai (SPJIMR) provides an unmatched overview of how digital transformation and disruption is impacting the BFSI industry. Curated by SPJIMR's Centre for Financial Studies (CFS), a knowledge partner to the industry in the area of finance, this programme will enable you to leverage blockchain technology and FinTech for increasing market share, revenue growth and mitigating financial risks.
- Explore the opportunities enabled by blockchain applications in the BFSI industry, its design rationale and limitations
- Understand the ongoing digital transformation and disruption in the BFSI industry due to technologies such as ML/ AI, RPA, Blockchain, IoT, and Chatbots
- Gain insights into Blockchain technology and its evolving role in the emergence of smart contracts and in shaping Trade Finance
- Understanding Cryptocurriencies and new-age digital currency concepts like Bitcoin, Filecoin, Stablecoins, and ICOs.
- Discover data analytics applications like credit analytics and their relevance to FinTech
Draw lessons from the new regulatory landscape and explore the growing significance of RegTech
- MODULE 1: Fintech: Introduction and Overview
- MODULE 2: Understanding Blockchain
- MODULE 3: Cryptos Cryptos Everywhere
- MODULE 4: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Finance
- MODULE 5: Fintech Industry
- MODULE 6: Further Applications