Admissions open for Batch Commencing in August 2023
- Last date for submission of application for Phase 1- February 15, 2023
- Class Commencement - August 2023
- Class Schedule - Alternate weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Stages of the selection process-
- Admission Test
- Group Discussion
Documents required for application: -
- Complete employment proof – true copies attested by gazetted officer/self attested (Relieving letters from previous employers and offer / promotion letter from present employer as per details mentioned in section III above). If self-attested copies are submitted then original documents need to be verified at SPJIMR office.
- Complete educational proof - true copies attested by gazetted officer/self attested (Marksheets and passing certificates of X, XII, Graduation, Post- Graduation, etc. as per details mentioned in section II above). If self-attested copies are submitted then original documents need to be verified at SPJIMR office.
- If an applicant has appeared for any one of the accepted admission tests, a valid score of the same needs to be provided*.
Our selection process lays considerable emphasis on the ability of the candidate to put in time and effort for this programme, his/her managerial aptitude as well as maturity, ethics and values.
(* For details, on accepted test scores, refer the pdf document at the link given below )
For details on eligibility and the selection process Click here
Fees for PGP-GM - The fee for the Programme is Rs. 9, 50,000/- only per participant, payable in easy installments. You may also avail the bank loan facility if required. This does not include the International Immersion which is optional.
- The institute reserves the right to change the above-mentioned dates at its own discretion.
- Registration and call for the selection process do not guarantee admission.
- Deadlines for fee payment will be shared separately only with the selected candidates
For any further query regarding PGP-GM admission, kindly write to us at email@example.com