- Master’s degree with a first-class or an integrated Master’s degree in any discipline, or professional qualifications, such as CA, ICWA, CS, with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Higher secondary schooling with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates with work experience relevant to their specialisation or in a related discipline. We believe that a first-hand experience of organisations is essential to create a scholar who can balance rigour and practice.
- Candidates with significant work experience (over ten years) are also welcome as long as they have the motivation and background to pursue a rigorous research programme.
- Applicants will have to give a Research Aptitude Test (RAT) during their personal interview session at SPJIMR.
For more details, click here