|PGPM Fee Details (2016-17)||Amount INR (Indian Rupees)|
|IT services Fee/Reading material/books/library & database Fee *||60,000|
|Hostel Fee (shared, non AC)**||80,000|
|Career Services Fee||50,000|
Participants will have to bear the expenses for food, personal travel and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay on the campus. Food expenses on campus are generally expected to be approximately INR 1,00,000/. These must be paid on actuals to the mess contractor.
* Amount does not include print-outs and other consumables
**Amount is indicative. It is subject to an additional charge for AC and also depends on type of room allotted. Additional charges may vary between INR 15,000 - 25,000
*** Includes Air fare, visa fees, insurance, airport transfers, tuition fees and bed & breakfast (B&B). The charges for airfare are subject to change depending on price and exchange rate fluctuations. In such an event, the participant is liable to pay the difference. Lunch, dinner, other food and all other personal expenses are not inclusive and must be borne by the participant.
- The participant must possess a laptop and its cost must be borne by him / her
- The participant must have an appropriate and valid health insurance policy and a valid passport. (To be produced at the time of On-Campus registration)
- Expenses for the Development of Corporate Citizenship (DOCC) project module are to be borne by the participant. Approximate expenses for a modest accommodation and train travel are around INR 20,000 and will vary on case to case basis.
- Fees and other conditions are subject to change
- Loans: Most Banks provide educational loan facilities to students who have been selected for the PGPM programme of SPJIMR