1. What is SPJIMR’s GMP all about?
Shraddha Chatterjee talks about SPJIMR’s GMP as a gateway to international careers.
2. What is the duration the programmes offered by partner schools, after completion of SPJIMR’s GMP?
Rahul Nair talks about the duration of the programmes offered by partner schools
3. Are there any benefits of joining the partner schools through GMP, rather than joining them directly?
Preeti Kumari shares the benefits of applying to partner schools through SPJIMR’s GMP.
4. Is SPJIMR’s GMP a full time residential programme?
Rachit Gupta talks about the nature of the programme.
5. Can you briefly describe the admission process of SPJIMR’s GMP?
Admissions open for Jan 2023 Cohort. SPJIMR-GMP’s Partner School forms need to be submitted through their links provided. The form is quite a detailed one and will take some time to complete .The online application form will include academic performance, work experience[if any], hobbies and interests and will include candidates’ preference to the partner Schools. One can select a maximum of three Partner Schools. The interviews will be held in SPJIMR Mumbai Campus. The interview will be of two rounds; first will be conducted by SPJIMR which is elimination round. The second round will be conducted by individual Partner Schools as per preferences chosen and each School will conduct its own separate interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e -mail.
6. If I have filled a PGDM form, do I need to go through the entire process again?
You will have to register separately and create a new login password for the GMP application form. Once done, the common fields between PGDM and GMP forms will be automatically populated. However, there are a few fields that are specific to GMP and will be required to be filled independent of the PGDM form. If you have already filled PGDM form, enter the registration number and submit the form; it will be marked paid.
7. What are the general eligibility criteria for SPJIMR’s GMP?
Shivam Agarwal talks about the eligibility criteria for SPJIMR’s GMP.
8. Can I apply for the programme without having a valid CAT/GMAT/GRE score? If yes, what is the latest date within which I will have to update my scores?
Akash Dhingra comments on how deferred admissions work.
9. Can SPJIMR’s GMP help us in getting bank loans and scholarships?
Rachit Gupta takes you through collateral free loan process and scholarships.
10. What are the unique and salient features of SPJIMR’s GMP programme vis-à-vis other similar programmes offered by SPJIMR and other top schools?
Sahil shares his thoughts on the unique approach of SPJIMR’s GMP.
11. Can you please share about the batch composition of GMP?
Karthik Bhuvnagiri shares his thoughts on SPJIMR’s GMP batch diversity.
12. What are the points to be kept in mind regarding career aspirations, while selecting a B-School and a specialization?
Akash Dhingra shares his thoughts on career aspiration what to keep in mind while selecting a B-school and specialization.
13. Is there a difference between an MBA and Masters or MS degree? If yes, how do they differ?
Shraddha Chatterjee explains the difference between MBA & Masters programmes and the difference in eligibility.
14. Can a student opt for MS with a specialisation as compared to an MBA?
Abhijeet Sanchawat talks about taking up a Masters in Automotive, despite being offered MBA. He talks about career opportunities after persuing MSc in Germany.
15. How someone choses a particular school after completion of SPJIMR’s GMP?
Vrinda Garg comments on why she chose to go to IESEG via SPJIMR’s GMP. How she can attain an International degree without a work experience.
16. Is SPJIMR all about classroom teaching? Is there a scope of weave fun in the learning process?
Shanu Gupta shares his experience during the Personal Growth Lab. SPJIMR’s GMP adapts the concept of learning through fun and activities.
17. As the programme has been there for several years now, how do alumni relationship and bonding with current batches happen?
Saswata Biswas talks about alumni & student bonding in various social media platforms.
18. How important is it to learn local language, especially when one is in Europe?
Shikha Sharma shares her experience on learning a new language
19. Is there a requirement for students to take up internships? How does that work? Are internships associated with placements?
Om Bhakar talks about SPJIMR’s GMP’s Internship, support from International B-school career cells and placement process.
20. What are the fundamental differneces between SPJIMR’s GMP and traditional 2-year MBA?
NitisH P S shares his views on the difference between SPJIMR’s GMP and traditional two year MBA program. He also talks about the uniqueness of the programme and its international exposure.
21. How convenient is the GMP programme for girls, especially considering that the employability options are mostly in Europe.
Shikha Sharma talks about her aspirations and why she chose to pursue SPJIMR’s GMP post-marriage.
22. What are the specific courses offered by Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Netherlands?
Nitish Philip talk about courses offered by Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Netherlands.
23. Why should one chose SPJIMR’s GMP as a preferred option?
Himanshu Podwal talks about why he chose SPJIMR ‘s GMP
24. Are there specific eligibility criteria for EBS Universität?
Fatima Praveen talks about eligibility for EBS Universität.
25. How important is it to speak workable German / French for employability?
Prof. Prachi Sharma, German Trainer, Mumbai University, emphasises on how knowing the local language in Germany makes one feel at home and scales up your employability.
Ms. Shreni Shah, French Trainer, Alliance Francais De Bombay talks about importance of French language and how it helps the students to immerse in different cultures. She also talks how knowing the local language helps in various ways.
Rati Thakur, GMP - Brandeis alumna shares about how the scholarship she received , helped her pursue the dream of becoming a global leader
GMP - Robert H Smith School of Business participants share their experiences.
GMP Alumna Shruthi Nair shares her journey from India to Germany
GMP Alumnus Navendu Tripathy shares his reasons to join GMP
GMP alumnus Yousuf Khan from GMP January 20 batch shares his online learning experience
Kundan Sharma, GMP - Brandeis participant shares his journey from Mumbai to Boston.
GMP alumnus Rohan Nagi shares his three reasons to join the GMP - Brandeis programme
Shivam Choudhary ( GMP Smith - 2018 ) talks about the benefits of going to a US university through SPJIMR's GMP