Start Your Business Programme
The Start Your Business (SYB) Programme is a part of the Centre for Family Business & Entrepreneurship (CFBE) - one of SPJIMR’s four Centres of Excellence. The Centre has played a pioneering role in fostering and nurturing entrepreneurship among family businesses and startups.
The Start Your Business (SYB) Programme is a programme directed towards aspiring entrepreneurs and early-stage start-ups and seeks to provide knowledge and skills and instill in them the right attitude, which would help them create a sustainable venture. Crafted specially for those with an entrepreneurial streak, the SYB programme is a hands-on, practical course, designed to give you a head start within 13 weeks.
What Start your business participants can expect
- A programme that walks participants through every step of “Starting your business”
- Acquire an entrepreneurial and business creation mindset
- Develop ability to identify critical success factors for starting and running your business
- Mentor Sessions offered to every participant (**participants meeting criteria)
- Opportunity to interact with mentors / entrepreneurs for guidance on strengthening business proposition
- Present your business plan to a panel which has a mix of Venture capitalists / Investors / Faculty / Mentors
- Learn about all functions from Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Funding & Valuation to Pitching skills
- Learn operations and develop go-to- market strategy
- Qualify for SYB entrepreneur-alumni membership, Attend networking events
- Receive a Start Your Business programme certificate having met all programme requirements.
- Opportunity to earn SPJIMR's Executive Alumni Status after successful completion of the programme
This course cleared my mind that yes I am an Entrepreneur and helped me to learn a lot of things to start my business. The faculty & the visiting faculty are fantastic and you get a perfect chance of networking.