Innovations in Pedagogy: Sharing Experiences
In collaboration with PRME i5 programme, the PRME India Chapter organised a Poster Presentation event on the theme of “Innovations in Pedagogy: Sharing Experiences.” at SPJIMR on December 7, 2023, parallel to the 2023 PRME India Chapter Meet. A total of 21 posters from 12 management schools were displayed. The event offered practitioners, researchers and academics a dynamic platform to share and engage in discourse around innovative pedagogies.
The themes included but were not limited to the following:
- Non-classroom teaching
- Experiential learning
- Non-traditional leadership strategies
- Any innovation in teaching and learning
- Online learning strategies
- AI and innovations
Who can apply?
- Participation is open to practitioners, researchers and academics.
- Multiple entries can be accepted from each institution, but only one per institute will be displayed.
Why should you participate?
- The poster display is part of UN PRME India Chapter Meet to be held in- person on the 7 th of December. It is an opportunity to showcase and learn from the exemplars and practitioners in the field.
- Poster presentation may lead to future collaborations and conversations.
- Entries will be acknowledged and have an audience of academic, corporate, and social sector participants.
Process and Timeline (2024 to be announced)
|Expression of Interest
|Submission of Poster
|Notification of Acceptance
|PRME India Chapter Meet
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The working language at the conference will be English, but submissions in vernacular are welcome.
- Posters should depict the most important aspects of your innovation. We will share the template for the same.
- Format: A0 Poster (841 mm x 1189 mm or 33.11 x 46.81 inches), Orientation: portrait or landscape
- The complete application should include poster in the prescribed format and biographical note (30 words) of the presenter/ institution
- Poster boards and pushpins will be provided by the conference.
***Decisions about acceptance will be based on the relevance to the topics of interest, originality, potential significance, topicality, and clarity.