Programme Highlights of FinNovate Accelerator
SPJIMR FinNovate Accelerator is a highly selective and intensive 3-month acceleration programme designed for start-ups in the Seed to Series A stage. The programme is designed to bring together the best experts, seasoned entrepreneurs, investors, and large corporates to provide high-quality mentoring, business opportunities, and infrastructure support for the selected start-ups.
- Mentoring: The programme brings together a world-class panel of industry CEOs, experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and subject matter experts who will provide personalised and focused mentoring to the selected start-ups.
- Structured curriculum: The programme features a structured acceleration curriculum comprising workshops and sessions focused on driving deep insights and reflections on strategy, growth, financing, and leadership aspects.
- Demo days: The selected start-ups will get an opportunity to present their business ideas to banks, financial institutions, and investors during demo days. Investors include the likes of Mumbai Angels and Corporates include the likes of HDFC Bank, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential AMC, and more.
- Infrastructure support: The programme also provides support infrastructure from the likes of AWS, Pier Law, and more.
- Equity-free and cost-free: SPJIMR FinNovate is a tribute to the country for promoting wise innovation and an Atmanirbhar Bharat. The Accelerator programme is equity-free and cost-free for the selected start-ups. This means that the startups can benefit from the programme without giving up any equity or paying any fees.
- Innovative ideas: The only thing that we are looking for is high-quality, innovative ideas, making this accelerator a unique and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Networking: Networking is a vital aspect of any start-up’s growth journey, and SPJIMR FinNovate Accelerator recognises this. As part of the three-month acceleration programme, shortlisted start-ups will attend workshops, including demo day, at the SPJIMR campus in Andheri, Mumbai. These workshops provide an excellent opportunity for start-up founders to meet and connect with each other, industry experts, investors, and corporates. Our workshops are designed to ensure start-ups can learn from each other’s experiences, share best practices, and build lasting relationships that can prove valuable in the long run.