PRME India Chapter Meet 2023: Pedagogy and Social responsibility: Innovating for sustainable future
The PRME India chapter meet forum is open to academic, corporate and social sector audiences, and not limited to members of the PRME India Chapter or signatories of the UN-supported PRME.
Date & Time
7 December 2023
0900-1700 hrs IST
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) is a learning community of management schools committed to weaving six core principles into business and management education.
Prof. Chandrika Parmar, Director of DoCC at SPJIMR is the current PRME India Chapter chair.
The Global Compact Network India works towards mainstreaming the ten universally accepted principles in business activities around the world, catalyzing action in support of broader goals, such as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and setting the tone for the post 2015 development agenda within the Indian context.
As the Indian arm of the UNGC, the Global Compact Network India has established a semiotic relationship with the overall mandate and principles of the UNGC. Through its activities and programmes such as the India CEO forum on Human Rights, Women Empowerment Principles, Collective Action Project, National Convention, etc. GCNI continues to streamline its energies towards the promotion of the UNGC core areas and sustainable and responsible practices amongst its members belonging to the private sector along with the participation of public and civil society stakeholders of India.
Who can attend?
The PRME India chapter meet forum is open to academic, corporate, and social sector audiences, and not limited to members of the PRME India Chapter or signatories of the UN-supported PRME.
Students, Academics, Social sector, Corporate leaders, SDG practitioners
Why should you attend?
- Connect with leading scholars in the field to stay updated on best practices.
- Engage actively to gain actionable insights for immediate organizational benefits.
- Collaborate with fellow enthusiasts to enhance competencies and empower societal impact leaders.
- Foster partnerships for systemic change across businesses, non-profits, government, and education.
- Explore innovative approaches to workforce preparation and talent pipeline through business schools.
- Contribute to the achievement of UN’s Sustainable Development Goals for a better future.
Registration fee in INR (including GST)
Students: INR 590
Academics, corporates, and social sector: INR 2000