The field of marketing management is not new in its application of Data Analytics. Most firms employ market research firms and media agencies to crunch the numbers and draw insights. In the digital age, managers now have ready access to large amounts of data- within their organisations and also across their organisation boundaries through digital technologies. There is increasing realisation that if they ask the right questions, it is now possible to garner sharper insights. To link the interesting questions to sharper insights, an understanding of the underlying analytical techniques and their application to the marketing opportunities and problems is critical. This course offers an indepth knowledge of how statistical and analytical techniques and approaches can bridge the gap between marketing problems and insights. A working knowledge of the underlying principles of the techniques and hands-on experience in implementing them in various business contexts will help senior marketing managers engage better with the data analysts and will also help them critically evaluate the results of data analysis better.
The objective of the course is to impart knowledge of
- Marketing opportunities and problems that can leverage analytics for solutions and insights.
- Statistical and analytical techniques that can be deployed to help better decision making in sales and marketing.
- Effective management of analytics agencies & analysts.
- Tools for analysis such as Excel, R and visualization tools. The course will provide opportunity for hands-on application.
Who should attend
This programme is intended for CMOs, CDOs and Senior Managers in Sales and Marketing who are keen on understanding their markets and customers through the application of analytical techniques on various sources of data.
- Marketing Decisions and the Role of Analytics
- How do I track how good my decisions are? - Metrics for Marketing Management
- How do marketing metrics swing together? - Marketing Mix Models
- Are markets predictable? Are customers predictable? - Predictive Models in Marketing
- How different is one customer from another? Segmentation Techniques
- Who are my most valuable customers? Customer Lifetime Value
- Which sales channels do I bank on? Sales Channel Optimisation
- How do I analyse Digital Marketing Campaigns? Digital Analytics
19th, 20th & 21st January 2018
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Discounts on Fees
Early Bird for first 5 participants
Group of 5 to 6 participants
Group of 3 to 4 participants
Bhavans Alumni ( SPJIMR, SPCE & SPIT)
Contact person: Priyanka Patil
Tel: +91 22 61454351