General Management (February-June)
Includes basic courses in different fields of management and aims to build awareness and sensitivity to business world.
1. e-learning module: On-boarding module with basic management concepts revised over a month through online video classes.
2. The classroom phase includes courses in General Management.
3. Design Thinking live project
Mentoring by industry experts run throughout the duration of the programme.
Offers specialization in the areas of:
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Information Management.
2 months (1 month on-site followed by 1 month off-site engagement)
Personalized coaching by ICF certified coaches
General Management Integration (October-December)
Integration phase includes courses in management which cuts through various functional areas and give knowledge of advanced management concepts.