Welcome PGDM & PGDM (BM) Class of 2025

June 20, 2023

We extend a warm welcome to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Business Management) {PGDM (BM)} Class of 2025 as they start their academic journey at SPJIMR, Mumbai. The new batch adds to the unique diversity at SPJIMR with nearly 85% of participants coming with rich work experience across diverse sectors. About 64% of participants are from Engineering & IT sector while the rest 36% come from Banking & Finance, Arts & Communication, Management and more.

The batch inauguration commenced with the traditional lamp-lighting ceremony and was attended enthusiastically by the SPJIMR participants, faculty and staff. In his welcome address SPJIMR Dean, Prof. Varun Nagaraj, provided a concise overview of the Institute, highlighting its functionalities, teaching-learning approach, mission, and commitment towards society. He urged the participants to ensure their two-year tenure at SPJIMR is productive and to discover a sense of purpose in their lives beyond mere job placements.

Participants were introduced to the PGDM programme team, core faculty and staff members who will support them throughout their academic journey. Prof. Sajeev Abraham George, Chairperson, PGDM, shared valuable insights about the programme, emphasising its unique features and anticipated learning outcomes. The PGDM Programme Deputy Chairs Prof. Aditi Divatia and Sapna Malya also gave addressed the batch and offered valuable guidance during the batch orientation session. The event also included engaging experience-sharing sessions by current programme PGP 2 participants, offering valuable perspectives on the transformative journey awaiting the newly inducted participants.

AppLy Now