SPJIMR virtually conducted SParc 2020, the annual series of talks on Friday 27th September.
This year the event comprised of six speakers who shared their inspirational real-life stories of how they worked with courage and heart to grow, contribute and make the world a better place. The stories served to captivate and inspire the virtual audience.
Following are the Speakers who appeared in this year’s event:
– Chetna Gala Sinha, Founder-Chairperson Mann Deshi Bank and Mann Deshi Foundation, India’s first bank for and by rural women.
– Parth Upadhyaya, Professional Mountaineer | Youngest Mumbaikar to climb Mount Everest.
– Vinodini Lulla, SPJIMR Alumnus (Batch 1982-84) | Co-founder and Trustee CMCA
– Prem Chandrani, Professor-Finance and Chairperson – IR, SPJIMR
– Sourabh Kumar Sahu, a student of SPJIMR’s PGPDM 2019-20 batch, Co-founder and COO, PotHoleRaja
– Shaivy Jyoti Sharma, a student of SPJIMR’s PGDM 2020-22 batch.