Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
The FPM is the full-time doctoral programme of SPJIMR designed to create world-class researchers and faculty in various disciplines of management. As an institute, we strive to highlight issues that concern today’s enterprises. This doctoral programme in management is targeted towards those individuals who have a passion for teaching and would like to solve real-life business problems through their research.
Highlights of AICTE approved SPJIMR FPM
- Our Research training is of international standards.
- We encourage our scholars to pursue research questions that solve industry and society problems.
- We open doors to SPJIMR’s networks across MNCs, Family Managed Businesses and NGOs
- Our coursework has an optimum mix of research methods and domain specific courses.
- Experiential research training opportunity through the Master’s level thesis phase.
- Our Faculty to Research Scholar ratio is very high.
- We give our scholars the flexibility to choose their advisor
- Our monthly stipend and contingency allowance are at par with the best management institutes
- Scholars have access to large research grants funded by SPJIMR
- We provide On-campus accommodation .
(Click to Expand)
Scholarly Research with Practice Orientation
The combination of ‘rigorous methodology and practice orientation’ aimed at producing world-class academic scholars is the key differentiating feature of our programme. Being at the forefront of management education for over 35 years has enabled SPJIMR to have close relationships with a wide network of researchers and practitioners.
Every year, SPJIMR conducts its much-awaited annual event SBAC (SPJIMR’s Business Academia Conclave), where eminent academicians, researchers and leading industry practitioners discuss and share views about pertinent issues. Scholars are encouraged to use such events to broaden their understanding of management research and its impact on the society.
Research Ecosystem at SPJIMR
Scholars at SPJIMR benefit from the research infrastructure at SPJIMR
- State of the art library portal with access to a large repository of research journals, books and publishers.
- Behavioural Laboratory for Experiments and Design Thinking Laboratory.
- Dedicated Centers for Financial Services and Department of Corporate Citizesnship.
- Allowances for attending national and Internal Conferences during the programme.
- A culture for sharing research
Deep Relationships & Networks: Businesses, NGOs, ME/SMEs, Alumni
FPM participants will have access to SPJIMR’s network across all sectors, ranging from MNCs to Family Managed Businesses (FMBs) and NGOs. Being at the forefront of management education for over 35 years has enabled us to have close relationships with several leading researchers and practitioners.
The FPM programme is aimed at strengthening this association and candidates will be able to utilise our large network to facilitate relevant and contextual research.