CLASS OF 2024-25
Member of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, a not-for-profit trust of National eminence founded in 1938.
Legacy of 42 years in management education.
15+ years of executive education.
Global and National Accreditations.
Over 10000 Alumni, 100+ Corporate Partners, 50+ Global Partners.
Private B-school, Business Today Best B-School, 2023
in India - All India Private B-Schools MBAUniverse.com 2023.
in the private category, Top B-Schools for 1 Year-MBA
in the World - Masters in Management 2022 Global Rankings
- Aimed at working professionals with minimum 3 years of work experience as on Dec 1, 2023.
- Approved by AICTE, accredited by AACSB International & AMBA.
- 2 months of online learning,12 months of on-campus residential module & 4 months of International & Industry Immersion.
- On successful completion of the programme, the participants will be awarded “PGDM - Business Administration".
- Industry Academia Conclave – Samavesh.
- Live Projects
- Restart Initiative: Women with a career break of minimum 2 years can apply to the PGPM programme. This initiative helps women to restart their careers and join back the workforce.
Average Increase in CTC
(over incoming pay)
- Approved by AICTE, accredited by AACSB International & AMBA
- 225+ Hiring Partners
- 3-week International Immersion at top Global b-schools (SPJIMR's PGPM now provides a unique opportunity for management graduates to study at INSEAD's Fontainebleau campus in January 2024 to the PGPM Class of 2023)
- Financial Aid : State Bank of India, Corporation Bank & Union Bank of India
- Batch Size 180 (Class of 2024-25)
- Aimed at working professionals with minimum 3 years of work experience as on Dec 1, 2023
- International exchange opportunity to pursue specialised courses in leading global B schools for about 10 to 12 weeks as exchange students
|Application Stages||Phase - I||Phase - II||Phase - III|
|Dates for Applying Online||April 5, 2023||June 1, 2023||August 1, 2023|
|Submission of duly completed application form||May 31, 2023||July 31, 2023||October 2, 2023|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||Jun 15, 2023||By Mid - August||By October 10|
|Interview Dates||July, 2023||15-Aug to Sep 30, 2023||Mid-Oct to End-Oct 2023|
|Early Admission Offers||Aug 15, 2023||Oct 15, 2023||-|
|Admission Offers (Applicants of Phase-III + Waitlisted candidates of Phase-I and Phase-II)||-||-||Final Offers - by November 10, 2023|
The Programme fees for the class PGPM 2024-25 is INR 23.5 Lakhs(subject to revision)