Admission & Selection Process
To apply, you need to submit the following :-
- Sponsorship/forwarding letter from the employers in the format given on the last page of the application form. This letter is mandatory even if the applicant is self-funded
- Complete employment proof – true copies attested by gazetted officer (Relieving letters from previous employers and offer / promotion letter from present employer)
- Complete educational proof - true copies attested by gazetted officer (Marksheets and passing certificates of X, XII, Graduation, Post Graduation, etc.)
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred only) to be paid online.
- After the close of the application submission date, the applicant will be informed through email about the date of the selection process by the PGEMP office.
Our selection process lays considerable emphasis on the ability of the candidate to put in time and effort for this programme, his/her managerial aptitude as well as maturity, ethics and values.
The selection process takes around half a day and is held at the Mumbai campus. It comprises of:
- Test of Reasoning
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Admission Open - September 2020
For applicants of partner companies, the process is coordinated through the respective HR department.
From June 2020, we are also accepting test scores of Executive Assessment (EA), administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), creators of the GMAT® exam. If you have a valid EA score, you can skip the test of reasoning mentioned in the above process. Please submit your score to the admissions team at the time of application.
Learn more about the Executive Assessment by visiting gmac.com/ea.
|Admission Start Date||21st February 2020|
|Last date of Registration ||30th September 2020|
|Batch Commencement||November 2020|
- The institute reserves the right to change the above mentioned dates at its own discretion.
- Registration and Call for selection process does not guarantee admission.
- Second round is subject to seat availability
- Deadlines for fee payment will be shared separately only with the selected candidates