In the present time, with increasing customer expectations, pricing pressure and multiple uncertainties, companies have started realising the phenominal benefits of use of analytics driven decision making in Supply Chain Management. Adaptive mathematical models are used extensively for Demand Forecasting, Capacity planning, Production Planning and Scheduling and Logistics Management.
Clarity of objective, identifying and collecting relevant data, using the data for developing mathematical optimisation models provide great opportunity for revenue growth, cost reduction and enhanced supply chain performance.
The programme is designed to include basic theorical concepts in Design, Strategy, Planning and Operation of Supply Chain, which is essential to develop the appropriate analytical models
- SCM Fundamentals
- SCM Performance drivers & metrics
- Relating SCM decisions to financial performance of the company
- Design of appropriate demand forecasting system
- In company logistics, material requirement planning
- Design of appropriate replenishment system
- Inventory management models and decision under uncertainty
- Network design, location decision
- Flow optimization across the supply chain
- Strategic sourcing
- Just in time system, design of Kanban system
- SCM Strategies
- Material Management MIS
- In-company Logistics
- MRP, JIT
- Decision under uncertainty
- Risk Management in Supply Chain
- DRP Model and other Quantitative Techniques
Armed with the tools and techniques of SCM, that will be offered in the programme, the participants will be able to identify and diagnose problems and risk factors in their supply chain and work out solutions. They will be able to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain practices of their respective organisations, leading to a boost in customer services and bottom line.
Who Should Attend
The course will be most useful to the Managers engaged in any area of Supply chain Management. Senior Managers in other functional areas like Marketing, Sales and Distribution and Finance can also attend the programme.
Dr. Sesha Iyer
Ph.D., M.Tech (Production), BE(Mech), FICWA.
Has been a faculty at SPJIMR teaching PGDM, PGDM (Executive) & PG-EMP and has conducted Management Development Programmes for many companies.
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
January 18-21, 2022
9:30 am to 1:40 pm
INR 25,000/- Plus applicable taxes
(Early Bird, Alumni, and Group discounts available)
Dr. Ekta Saxena