In the past, people decisions were known to be based on experience, common sense, and innate wisdom. In the current business environment, professionals need data-driven insights to make decisions under conditions of certainty as well as uncertainty – HR related decisions influence the Agility, Responsiveness and Resilience of the organisation and spans across all domains of people management from goal setting, resource management, performance management, capability building to attrition management. Digital technologies backed by algorithms and machine learning enable accuracy, speed, and quality of the decisions taken in the current agile work environment. The supporting data analytics is also moving from descriptive and diagnostics mode to analytics that is predictive and prescriptive. There are number of simple spreadsheet model based tools and techniques that anybody can develop and implement as an aid in effective Decision making.
The program on adding value through HR Analytics, therefore, stands at the intersection of technology platforms, data Science, and people practices and is instrumental in driving workforce innovation and sustainable development. In this digital age, and with the rise of the service economy globally, HR Analytics can accelerate the organisational competence in a big way.
- Introduction to HR Analytics
- Introduction to Basics of Statistics for Business Managers
- HR Decision Making: Issue Identification and Problem Solving
- Application of the above tools and Techniques
- Talent Retention Analytics and Well Being
- Competing through Workforce Analytics
- Talent Engagement
- Performance, Potential and Rewards Analytics
- Identify the opportunities challenges and risks involved, in the potential areas of application of analytical tools in people management
- Enhance the skill in systematic data driven decision making to understand, analyse and address complex people issues in the specific business context.
- Increase familiarity with different statistical tools to augment the measurement of people-driven business results for responsible management of human resources.
- Appreciate the use of technology applications relevant in managing human resources.
- Recognize the Ethical dimensions in people-related data
- Arrive at a proposal to enhance value creation through data driven insights to foster decision making outcomes
- Contribute towards the drive on Agile Transformation in the organization as all business is people business.
Who should attend
Mid-level HR professionals and line managers with people management responsibilities