- A Master’s Degree / Equivalent in any discipline, with First Class or equivalent Grade Point.
- Five-year/four-year Integrated Master’s Degree in any discipline, with First Class or equivalent Grade Point Average.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50 percent marks in the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks
CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF scores are accepted.
Validity as follows:
|CAT||Taken in 2019, 2020, or 2021|
|GMAT||Taken between 30 September 2017 – 30 September 2022|
|GRE||Taken between 30 September 2017 – 30 September 2022|
|GATE||Taken in 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022|
|UGC – NET||Qualified|
Last date for submission of final entrance test scores September 30, 2022.
Alternatively, the applicant maybe be exempted from submitting the entrance exam scores if they hold PGDM/MBA degree from the following institutions/colleges: SPJIMR, MDI, IIMs, IIT depts. of management, XLRI, IRMA, TISS, ISI, XIMB, FMS.
Preferably three years of work experience which is relevant to their specialisation or in a related discipline. We believe that a first-hand experience of organisations is essential to create a scholar who can balance rigour and practice. Candidates with significant work experience (over 10 years) are also welcome, as long as they have the motivation and background to pursue a rigorous research programme.
Applicants will sit for a Research Aptitude Test during their personal interview session at SPJIMR.