The USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management, USC Marshall School of Business, offers its Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management in collaboration with the USC Marshall Viterbi School of Engineering. Southern California’s most prestigious Research University, SC Marshall connects the world of Global Supply Chain Management through the utilization of Network, Education and Advanced Research [NEAR]. Ranked in the top 25 B-Schools in the United States and strategically located in Los Angeles, California, a hub for trade and business development in the Pacific rim, the state-of-the-art Resource Center works with country specific Supply Chain gateways to keep member community updated with news, trends and critical changes in the Supply Chain Industry.
Capitalizing on its global network, industry experience and renowned Faculty, USC Marshall is one of the top thought leaders in the realm of Global Supply Chain Management. As an industry leader in cultivating top business talent, the Center for Global Supply Chain Management leads the effort to streamline efficiency and supply chain in an increasingly global economy.
Bloomberg Business Week ranked USC Marshall's MBA programme # 13 (2018) in US. For 2017, Marshall was ranked # 33 by Forbes. In global rankings, Marshall was ranked no. 28 by The Economist, # 29 by Business Insider and no. 29 by QS World University Rankings.
MS in Global Supply Chain Management [GSCM] after GMP: Highlights
- Increased demand for professionals in Supply Chain sector due to exponential growth of global
- Vast scope – acute shortage of Supply Chain talent globally.
- 100% STEM Designated.
- Strategically located in LA, a trade and business hub for a plethora of job opportunities.
- Merit/ Need based Scholarships awarded to deserving candidates.
- Two experiential modules, in Singapore and Los Angeles, both leading International Supply Chain hubs, provide an environment for practical application of supply chain concepts learned in the classrooms.
- Cohort Members include individuals working at leading companies such as Apple, Nestle, Walmart, Bank of America, Boeing and Northrop Grumman.
- Specialised workshops and training courses taught by top notch Faculty and Industry experts to develop advanced skills and proficiency.
- Industry network connect initiatives to connect students with employers and alumni through job recruitment events, career workshops and trainings.
Global Supply Chain Management