SPJIMR Conducts SParc 2020 Virtually
SPJIMR virtually conducted SParc 2020, the annual series of talks on Friday 27th September.
This year the event comprised of six speakers who shared their inspirational real-life stories of how they worked with courage and heart to grow, contribute and make the world a better place. The stories served to captivate and inspire the virtual audience.
Following are the Speakers who appeared in this year’s event:
- Chetna Gala Sinha, Founder-Chairperson Mann Deshi Bank and Mann Deshi Foundation, India's first bank for and by rural women.
- Parth Upadhyaya, Professional Mountaineer | Youngest Mumbaikar to climb Mount Everest.
- Vinodini Lulla, SPJIMR Alumnus (Batch 1982-84) | Co-founder and Trustee CMCA
- Prem Chandrani, Professor-Finance and Chairperson - IR, SPJIMR
- Sourabh Kumar Sahu, a student of SPJIMR’s PGPDM 2019-20 batch, Co-founder and COO, PotHoleRaja
- Shaivy Jyoti Sharma, a student of SPJIMR’s PGDM 2020-22 batch.