Participants- Top Leadership Team
- Build a business case for diversity and its linkage to positive business outcomes
- Develop awareness of conscious and unconscious biases and identify strategies to overcome them for improved decision making
- Become enablers of driving a culture of inclusivity to enhance critical outcomes
- Create a roadmap to cascade a culture of inclusion across the organization
Participants- Newly Promoted Managers
- Have a better understanding of himself/herself and his/her emotions
- Can apply some learnings for better interpersonal relationships
- Recognize different leadership styles and determine the style best-suited to him/her and the situation
- Have an improvement in their work styles within a group/team
- Understanding client expectations and managing them
- Building Trust with the client
Participants- Mid-level high potential employees
- Develop an enhanced ability to reflect, learn and grow from professional and personal experiences
- Learn to leverage diversity (both identity and cognitive) for superior team problem solving
- Learn to see linkages across functions, and think strategically about business challenges
- Learn how to ‘influence without power’ and communicate effectively across levels of the organization
- Leverage enhanced self-awareness to develop a road map for personal leadership
Participants- All levels at Finance Department of the organization
- Understanding Data Analytics as well as Strategic cost and profitability analysis
- How to link KPIs between Brand P&L and Channel P&L to bring actionable across them
- Understanding of Joint Business Plan with customers
- Alignment of financial and non-financial measures in evaluating financial performances giving due weightage to both elements and having a holistic view of the performance
- Linking short term actions with long term strategic objectives
- Understanding of Digital Disruptors transforming Finance today
- Building Digital Mind-set: Usability of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in business environment and its applications
Participants- Area Business Managers
- Develop a strategic vision that would enable participants to respond to changing business environment
- Creating Outstanding Area Business Managers to learn to make business theory actionable and innovation possible in this comprehensive real-world
- Develop competencies and skills essential for next level roles
- Learning the right approach to leadership, diagnose leadership styles and build, develop and lead teams (Create High Performance Team)
- Understand the importance of customer centric sales and marketing strategy and tactical planning
- Understand cross functional roles and responsibilities
Participants- Managers and Team Leaders- Operations
- Develop behaviour and skills that enable them to take up higher-level leadership roles.
- Fostering and developing competencies of Strategic thinking and leadership skills among the top management to drive business growth and further the vision of the company
- Imbibing an innovation mind-set that opens numerous opportunities.
- Driving change- Individual and organizational change through transformational leadership
- Skill building in terms of data analytics for fact based decision making.
- Create a learner mind-set and Design Thinking capabilities that will help them develop innovative solutions for customers
- Develop an appreciation for Finance and related topics in the context of their business needs
- Help participants develop a deeper understanding of the changing business environment and strategies needed to succeed.
- Enable collaborative-working through cross-functional projects focusing on specific challenges/issues of the organization.
- Engrain the participants with skills for operational excellence and continuous improvement in delivery
Participants- Divisional Sales Managers/ Zonal Sales Managers
- To provide participants with formal academic inputs that can be applied to their current jobs. This would motivate them to be effective managers and contribute to better productivity for their unit
- To help participants understand cross functional roles, so as to achieve better co-ordination with other functional units
- To support participants to grow into next higher roles seamlessly
Participants- Senior leaders
- Increase appreciation of different dimensions of building the DNA of an adaptive organization through strategic thinking, unstructured problem solving and enhanced understanding of the impact of disruptive technologies
- Enhanced understanding of the WIA competencies of a holistic leader – combination of Wisdom, Agility & Inspiration (WAI)through service orientation
- Develop a tool-kit of how to enhance the WIA skills for increased effectiveness in their respective roles
- Based on the learning from the workshop, create an action plan document for sustained leadership development & growth
Participants- National Managers
- Develop a strategic vision that would enable participants to respond to a changing business environment.
- Enable participants to respond to the customers changing business requirements, while maximizing value.
- Helping managers to embrace digital disruptive technologies
- Programme aims to bring out the best practices from Service Industry Coaching and Mentoring
- Develop a team focus on efficiency and effectiveness while ensuring quality and adherence to controllership parameters
- Understand the importance of technology enabled customer experience.
Participants- Procurement heads of hospitals
- To provide Procurement Heads/Managers with a balanced curriculum in Leadership & Sourcing Excellence
- To enhance senior leadership skills and prepare them to take up new leadership roles and effectively manage a hospital
- Cutting-edge management tools in the planning, marketing, financing and delivery of healthcare services will be examined
- Understand the importance of customer value centric procurement strategy and tactical planning
- To provide Procurement Leaders an environment to share experience and build a reliable network with peers across India
- Sensitizing the Sourcing managers to meet the real needs of the customers and win the game of inclusive health care
- To support the development of responsible leaders in healthcare who are able to serve their patients from all societal strata and develop a strategic vision that would enable participants to respond to the changing environment
- Develop enhanced understanding of customer centric solution and the expected behaviors required for effectiveness in various roles and situations.
Note : Company Names have been hidden as per Confidentiality Agreement