- Graduation in any stream with 55% and above can apply
- Candidates in final year of graduation can also apply (for June intake)
- GMAT [min 550] or GRE [min 300] or CAT or XAT [min 80 percentile]
- Submit your GMAT score through GMAC (code is 6DQ-MJ-52)
- To submit GRE score : GRE institutional code is 5020
- To submit TOEFL score: TOEFL institutional code is C862
- Amongst US schools, only UMD Smith School of Business requires language proficiency:
- IELTS score of at least 7 or,
- TOEFL score of at least 100
- If you do not have a valid GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT/IELTS/TOEFL score, you can still complete the GMP application form and apply as a deferred candidate.
- Freshers and candidates with work experience can apply.
Applicants are expected to have a consistent and impressive academic record. In case your university or college provides grades and not marks, please ensure that the grades or Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA) are appropriately converted to percentage marks and provided in the application form. For candidates who wish to provide their CA/CS/ICWA scores, an aggregate of intermediate or final marks in percentage terms can be provided. The duration of the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent should be three years or above. Candidates who have an integrated Master’s degree or dual degree can provide the marks of their Bachelor’s degree, as applicable by the University norms.
|Specialisation||Min. eligiblity for GMP||Work. Exp.||Duration|
|Brandeis International Business School, Boston, US||MBA||2 Years||18 months|
Masters in Finance
Business Analytics (MSBA) - STEM
International Economics and Finance (MAief) - STEM
|Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, US||Masters||Nil||12 months|
|Stevens Institute of Technology , The School of Business , New Jersey US||MBA||Nil||12 months|
|EBS, Germany||MBA||3 years||12 months|
|IESEG, France||International MBA||3 Years||6 months|
|Masters||2 Years||6 months|
|Nyenrode, Amsterdam, The Netherlands||International MBA||3 years||9 months|
Note : All US partner schools specialisations are STEM designated.