In the world of rapidly changing business environment and emergence of new technologies, support functions like HR need to relook at existing processes/ structures and explore how they can reinvent their role to enhance employee experience and add higher value as Business Partners.
HR interventions involve multiple stakeholders with varying perspectives, goals are not always pre-specified and there are complex differences across business units which need to be factored in implementation. Design Thinking through its human centred, immersive and iterative processes is highly effective in solving HR challenges and building a culture of innovation in the organization.
Examples of DT applications in HR include enhancing employee experiences, customization of L&D interventions, aligning appraisal systems to growth and motivation, creating happy work spaces, increasing effectiveness of internal processes, etc
SPJIMR presents an approach to design thinking that marries the best of international knowledge in the area, with approaches that are fine-tuned and tailored to our own unique context. The programme offers a comprehensive orientation to design thinking and offers a road map to build a design thinking culture in the organization
By the end of the programme, the participant should be able to:
- Understand of the philosophy and process of design thinking, and be able to apply it in the HRM context
- Redefine problem frames to carve out new solutions for organizational challenges
- Leverage skills and tools for immersion, insighting and creative ideation.
- Develop the design thinking mind-set and prepare a roadmap for building it as an element of organizational culture
Who Should Attend
This programme is most suited for HR Leaders, Line managers with HR responsibilities, HR Business Partners, Learning & Development Heads, HR Consultants
The programme will equip participants to apply DT techniques to facilitate continuous innovation and change management in organisations. It is ideal for HR leaders working on strategic HR issues and creating value added experiences for employees/ business partners. This programme will also enable participants to foster confidence in their own creative potential.
Learning will be hands on and highly interactive. Pedagogy is based on experiential learning and includes concept sharing, discussions, exercises and video cases
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Role of Design Thinking in HR Management
- Gaining Insights- Business Partners/ Employees
- Problem Framing for HR Interventions
- Unblocking the Mind- Creative Solutioning
- Ensuring Desirability and Feasibility of Strategy Implementation
- The DT Mindset – Barriers and Roadmap
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
Delhi Campus :
13th-14th March, 2020
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 35,000 + 18% Taxes
|Discounts on Fees|
Early Bird for first 5 participants
Group of 5 to 6 participants
Group of 3 to 4 participants
Bhavans Alumni ( SPJIMR, SPCE & SPIT)
Contact person: Ramya Krishnakumar
Tel: +91 22 61454375 / 63051 60971