Competing in a constantly changing competitive and uncertain customer landscape, requires firms to be agile and innovative. This programme aims to help managers and business heads strategise on how to adapt and succeed in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) enviornment.
In a VUCA world, competition is a world of shifting sands where advantages are transient and the opponent unknown. Today long term competitive advantage could be looked at as an oxymoron in some cases, because in order to have a sustained competitive advantage you may need to keep changing the competitive advantage itself. This programme aims to provide the tools and frameworks which managers can use to help their organisations stay ahead of the curve and compete to win in a dynamic and competitive landscape.
At the end of this programme participants will be equipped to
- Analyse and understand the transient competitive landscape
- Understand the new rules of competitive strategy
- Align strategy to evolving customer journeys and shifting markets
- Reconfigure competitive advantage to sustain value
- Plan for growth amidst disruptions and uncertainties
The programme will be highly interactive and will involve discussions, case analysis, and in class exercises. Industry experts would also be invited for sharing of insights
- Understanding competitive challenges in a VUCA world
- Insights and gap identification for superior value creation
- Competitive strategies in a shifting marketing landscape
- Aligning to compete- networks, platforms and value added partnerships
- Reconfiguring competitive advantage
- Ideate, develop and transform for Business Model Innovation
Who Should Attend
This programme is aimed at Strategic Planners, Marketing Managers and Business Heads and those who can influence and shape their organisation’s strategic thinking.
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
Mumbai Campus :
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 29,000 + Taxes
Delhi Centre :
18th - 19th May 2018
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
|Discounts on Fees|
Early Bird for first 5 participants
Group of 5 to 6 participants
Group of 3 to 4 participants
Bhavans Alumni ( SPJIMR, SPCE & SPIT)
Contact person: Sonal Bajla
Tel: +91 22 61454296
Contact person: Bharat Khanna
Tel: +91 8130545577