In this programme we completely decode the Blockchain and FinTech puzzle, imparting conceptual clarity on the subject and discussing the innovative ways of deploying and implementing projects within the space. The programme will impart a strong understanding of the Blockchain and FinTech technologies involved along with their applications/business as is being seen in the world today.
The programme will systematically take you through the latest technologies of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) and others, that are becoming the hallmark of advanced business applications. Through use-cases and short case studies spread across the different sector, we shall also explore the application of these technologies.
By the end of the programme, the participant should be able to:
- To have a conceptual understanding of foundational concepts and architecture of Blockchain to answer what is Blockchain, why Blockchain is needed and how it works
- To have an exposure of a variety of use cases based on Blockchain implementation
- To gain an hands on experience through project work for Blockchain implementation using Blockchain Technology of Hyper ledger/Etherium
- Have a multi-dimensional perspective on what is FinTech and how it is disrupting traditional Finance
- Be well familiar with the trending concepts of FinTech such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Bitcoin/ Crypto currency Ecosystem, Robo Advisory etc., and be able to improve existing business models and financial solutions using them
- Be at the cutting edge of Fin Tech innovation as is happening today in the world and be able to undertake related innovations in businesses projects
Who should attend
This course is for Blockchain and FinTech enthusiasts, Tech professional looking for understanding the business aspect of Blockchain and FinTech; Finance professionals looking to understand the technology aspect of Blockchain and FinTech; Business Leaders from varied areas looking the horizon of Blockchain and FinTech for expansion and exploration; consultants, investment bankers and investment managers/venture capitalists looking at the sector; banks and financial services professionals looking at implementing aspects of Blockchain and FinTech in their business, as also trying to understand how Blockchain and FinTech might disrupt them.
- To understand the importance of Business Analytics and its impact on business value and performance.
- To develop a different way of thinking about available data and how it can be used to impact managerial decision making
- To gain an understanding about the current practices and platforms for analytics used to transform the changing business data into useful information and support business decision making
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for middle to senior-level managers who are responsible for decision making using analytics to formulate and solve business problems.
- Introduction: Blockchain and Bitcoin; Beyond Bitcoin; Brief History of Blockchain; Business Backdrop
- Blockchain Structure and Operations: Decentralization; Distributed Ledgers and Consensus
- Block Anatomy and Network: Consensus Mechanisms and Trust; Robustness and Fork; Private, Public and Consortium Blockchain; Interoperability; Use and Business Implications
- Security and Integrity: Public Key Cryptography; Hashing and Merkel Trees; Digital Signature; Transaction Integrity and Blockchain Security; Introduction to IBM Hyper ledger Composer and Etherium Blockchain
- Smart Contracts: Definition, Process and Deployment; Solidity: Data Types and Applications, Time Element and Best Practices
- Decentralized Apps (Dapps) and Blockchain Server; Dapp Models and Standards; Truffle Development and Design Improvement
- Mining and Incentivizing: Proof of Work, Cryptocurrency Tokens, Wallet, Exchanges and Transaction; Blockchain Impact Analysis for Energy Consumption and Limitations
- Blockchain Applications: In detail Discussion of Blockchain Applications in areas of Human Resources, Operations & SCM etc. Discussion on Cautionary Note for Blockchain
- What is Fin Tech: History of Fin Tech Evolution and the Fin Tech Landscape
- Economics, Finance and Technology of FinTech
- Crypto Currencies and Blockchain in Finance: History, Mining, Various Cryptos
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: History, Fundamentals and Basic Concepts, Understanding the construct of Neural Networks, ANN Learning and System Design, Applying AI & ML
- FinTech Application in Banking (B of BFSI): Use cases of Payments, P2P Lending, Crowdfunding etc
- FinTech in Financial Services (FS of BFSI): Use cases of Wealth Management, Robo Advisory, Sentiment Analysis etc
- FinTech in Insurance (I of BFSI): Use cases on Insurance, Fraud Detection etc
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
Mumbai Campus :
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 25,000 + 18% Taxes
Delhi Centre :
18-19, October, 2019
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 25,000 + 18% Taxes
|Discounts on Fees|
Early Bird for first 5 participants
Group of 5 to 6 participants
Group of 3 to 4 participants
Bhavans Alumni ( SPJIMR, SPCE & SPIT)
Tel: +91 22 61454375 / 6305160971
Contact person: Bharat Khanna
Tel: +91 8130545577