Executive Certificate Programme in Advance Project Management
Did you know that India needs more than 70 lakh project managers in the next ten years, and the potential talent gap puts at risk US$23.4 billion in GDP from 2017-27?* Thus, investing in an industry-recognized certificate programme in advanced project management for a high-growth career has never looked more promising!
The Executive Certificate Programme in Advanced Project Management from S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai (SPJIMR) will enhance your understanding of advanced project management – from its commencement to conclusion. Become industry-ready and build your ability to deliver projects with a precise focus on time, budget, and quality.
*Source: PMI's Project Management: Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017-2027
Who Should Attend & Course Pedagogy
- Professionals who are looking to upgrade their career into Project Management.
- People involved in managing large or small teams on multidimensional projects.
- Managers and team members collaborating with global teams.
- Working professionals in any department or organization with an acumen and interest in Project Management.
- Professionals who wish to complement and upgrade their career in Project Management.
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institute
- Minimum 3 years of Working Experience
- On case-to-case basis less experience can be considered
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Life Cycle & Initiation
- Project Planning & Scope
- Project Scheduling
- Project Cost Estimation
- Risk Analysis of Projects
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Project Monitoring: Time & Cost Evaluation
- Project Quality Management
- Adaptive & Agile Project Management
- Project Procurement & Contract Management
- Project Commissioning & Closure
- Behavioural & Leadership aspects of Project Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management Software/ Tools(MS Project)
- Emerging Trends in Project Management
- Portfolio Approach to Project Management
- Project/Portfolio Selection & Organizational Strategy
- Project Stakeholder & Communication Management