Start Your Business Programme
Start Your Business (SYB) Programme is an entrepreneurial education programme that serves the needs of budding entrepreneurs who are keen to start a sustainable business. This programme assists participants in acquiring the knowledge, skills and attitude for realising their dream of becoming successful entrepreneurs. During the course of the programme, participants get an opportunity to network with entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, marketers, service providers and others from the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Entrepreneurs in the early stages of setting up their venture will also find this programme very useful for writing their business plan. The Start Your Business Programme can also help graduating students to get a head start in a new business venture.
Start Your Business(SYB) Batch 23 commences on September 16,2017
Click here to Apply
Download SYB brochure
Early Bird Rebate of Rs 5000 on programme fee valid till August 16,2017
Benefits to the SYB participants
- Acquiring an entrepreneurial and business creation mindset
- The ability to identify critical success factors for starting and managing a new business venture
- Learning the essential knowledge skills for setting up a venture.
- Opportunity to interact with start-up mentors for the reality touch and guidance on strengthening business propositions
- Opportunity to interact with entrepreneurs to understand the challenges and rewards of being an entrepreneur
- The participants of Start Your Business programme will be eligible for a certificate for having completed the programme.
- Get access to Incubation Centre post the programme.
- Attend classes in subsequent batches without charge.
- Qualify for alumni membership and availe of the related benefits.
- Developing a business plan/project report for venture capitalists, investors, partners
This course cleared my mind that yes I am an Entrepreneur and helped me to learn a lot of things to start my business. The faculty & the visiting faculty are fantastic and you get a perfect chance of networking.