In SPJIMR’s endeavour to enable “for-profit” business management practices in the exponentially growing social sector, CEdSS offers PGPDM - A specialised executive management programme, for professionals working in the Social Development Sector including NGOs, Corporate- CSRs and Social Enterprises.
What makes PGPDM Stand Out?
- Blended Learning Programme which enables participants to continue working & apply the learnings to the organisations.
- Mentor guidance at the sponsoring organisation.
- Regular interface with the experts from the field.
- Off-Campus applications to make knowledge relevant.
- Special emphasis on Project Work.
- Field visits to learn from good practices of other NGOs/ CSRs.
- Innovative subjects with latest Tools and Infrastructure.
- Enhances Managerial and Leadership Competencies.
- Significantly subsidised course fees.
- Develop the next line of leadership in the social sector.
- Create a cadre of development professionals with exceptional capacities.
- Combine the best practices of field exposure to the relevant management practices for systematic improvement.
- Enhance capacity and skills of the mid-level managers in development organisations.
- Effect individual impact, influence teams and strengthen organisations' functions.