All B-schools aspire to expose their students to industry state-of-the-art practice. SPJIMR does so in a way that sets it apart. In addition to guest lectures, field visits, live projects and internships, the PGDM programme also offers the following unique opportunities:
- SPJIMR Business Academic Conclave (SBAC)
SBAC is a platform for businesses and academia to connect, share experiences and learn from each other against the backdrop of evolving market conditions. Six of the most prominent issues affecting the functional domains of finance, marketing, operations, information management, consulting and human resources are generally presented as themes for SBAC each year.
- Student Professional Development Cell
The cell aims to help students effectively develop their professional capabilities, define their identities and present themselves in the industry across different media. The team invites more than 30 senior industry personnel to interact with students.
Integrated with the academic and the career services calendar, it spans over both academic years and ensures that students are able to:
1. Sharpen key skills via beyond-classroom practice opportunities
2. Identify own competencies, challenges and interests
3. Understand industry career paths and available roles
4. Prepare for effective engagement with industry
- International Company Visits
During Global Fast Track students visit leading companies and business organizations.