Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, USA,
Apply to this unique opportunity to study cutting-edge finance that leads to the highly sought-after Master of Quantitative Finance degree (MQF) taught and delivered by the esteemed faculty of the Smith School of Business and SPJIMR. The MQF degree is a highly-ranked and prestigious specialty masters programme designed to address the growing industry need for professionals with sophisticated quantitative, computational, and financial modeling skills. As a stand-alone program, the MQF is currently 36 credits and is STEM eligible.
Click here to view site
Masters of Quantitative Finance (MQF)
SPJIMR’s GMP (Finance) Highlights and Curriculum
This is a uniquely crafted program that aims to give you a thorough and rigorous background in modern analytical finance including corporate finance, financial markets, econometrics, and math. The program cost is INR 520,000 excluding taxes (food and stay extra).
MQF Program Highlights and Curriculum
- Recognized by the London Financial Times as a highly-ranked specialty finance masters program
- Comprehensive and rigorous academics covering math, models, markets, instruments, and institutions in finance
- STEM-eligible graduate program
- Global career outcomes and internship opportunities
- Premier location in Washington D.C. area, an area ranked near the top to live and work in
- Qualified students may be eligible for generous financial aid
Fees: US $ 40,000/- + Living expenses can be anything between US$ 12,000/- to US$ 19,000/-
More information about the MQF program can be found here.