Programme Overview :
Your business financial health and personal wealth are constantly impacted by market factors such as exchange rates, interest rates, commodity prices, and equity prices. This program covers some aspects that go behind successfully managing exchange and interest rate risks – including precise identification of the risks, awareness of the tools that can manage the risks, discovering the risk management approach and philosophy that best suits your unique personality, and management of the many risks that accompany risk management.
Discover yourself and your own unique attitude towards risk
- Take a test and determine your true risk self (you might surprise yourself!)
Take the first (and sometimes, the most difficult) step – identify and measure your exposure to markets
- Case studies based on real-life examples, and group discussions
Overview of some currency and fixed income risk management tools
- Currency and fixed income cash and exchange markets
- Interest rate swaps and cross currency swaps
- FX options – what you wanted to know about Black-Scholes!
- Real-life case studies on usage and pricing of these tools
Risk management strategies
- Is it worth taking a view? Understanding what efficient markets mean.
- What determines the return of your risk portfolio?
- Managing the trade-off between risk and return, suited to your unique attitude towards risk
- What academic research tells us about successful trading styles
- Real-life case studies and sharing of experiences
Risks around managing risks – accounting, legal and operational risks
- Managing your stakeholders – your board, your shareholders, your regulators
- Accounting, legal and operational risks
- Managing your service provider – how to get the best deals
Wrap up – fireside chat with on risk management perspectives and experiences
Who should attend: If your business or wealth is impacted by currency and fixed income markets (they are, by the way!), and if you believe there is room for improvement in their management, you should consider attending this course. Corporate and financial institution treasurers and dealers, CXOs, wealth management professionals, investors and risk managers should benefit from this course.
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
Mumbai Campus :
04th - 05th August, 2018
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes
Mumbai Campus :
Contact person: Sonal Bajla
Tel: +91 22 61454296/ 9167478295